We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Al hambra

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,428 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Al hambra

Hi back from Granada and have seen the amazing Alhambra Palace. I remember there is a restaurant of the same name in Dubai. Its not on my list as I went to Spain for my summer holiday and ate loads and loads of tapas but am now having a rethink as it looks so nice and overlooks the water. There are good reviews- has anyone on this forum been? Would you put it on your top 5 rstaurants?

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
st lucia
Level Contributor
1,212 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Al hambra

Hey English rose don't be like that. I haven't got a Versace jacket either (ok the odd Gucci bag)!

Go for your Rioja but try out a few labels from the Ribero del Duero region too I'm sure you'll like it.

Try out the Friday Brunch at the Fairmont it's fab. This is in the restaurant called Spectrum on one and has about 8 different kitchens including Indian, Japanese and Thai. They also do the same sort of food in the evening so you might want to try there instead or as well as the Exchange.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,428 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Al hambra

(I ve got a fake Burberry handbag from Rome Suzy but I cant wear it anymore as that would make me a chav in UK!)I already have Spectrum on one on my reserve list, thanks Suzy. I think Stacey said there was happy hour from 6 to 7.

Mentioned in this post
Rome
Rome
Lazio, Italy