We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Forget Jumeirah beach for the moment!

UK.
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Forget Jumeirah beach for the moment!

I've just returned from a week's stay at Le Meridien, Dubai, the one nearest to the airport.

One day I took the shuttle bus to The Royal Meridien at Jumeirah. I couldn't help noticing the serious amount of building work going on in the area at the moment which was pretty off putting as well as the dust that was whipped up from the beach.

I have no complaints about the hotel at all but in my personal opinion you are far better off away from this obvious building site.

Le Meridien, Dubai was an ideal location, even though it is located very close to the airport the aircraft hardly cause any disturbance.

A very good restaurant recommendation is The Boardwalk at Dubai Creek, excellent menu, reasonable price's and location right beside the Creek. Its a very romantic setting especially at night. The full of the restaurant is Aquarium, Boardwalk and Legends Restaurant.

Dubai, UAE
Level Contributor
4,084 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Forget Jumeirah beach for the moment!

Use the thread tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g295424-i872-k3154… to reply