We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who do I contact

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
queensland australia
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Who do I contact

I recently purchased a piece of jewellery in Dubai which has turned out to be not what I thought I'd bought. I read of an office opening recently where go if you had a complaint. concerning gold or diamonds. Can any one guide me to the address.Jaky has been a mine of information before.Thanks to any one who can help.God Dubai was hot and thats from someone who lives in Queenland.Oh had marvelous meal at Verre.

Dubai
Level Contributor
3,150 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Who do I contact

Dont chocs add to the waist??

Dubai, UAE
Level Contributor
4,084 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Who do I contact

They do, but visits to the gym and being extremely careful about what you eat/drink during the week helps a lot (I was going to say tons, but thought better of it!!)!

Dubai
Level Contributor
3,150 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Who do I contact

then u go around and torture your mate by asking "do i look fat"......

obviously cant say YES cause he wont get sugar.....

Dubai, UAE
Level Contributor
4,084 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Who do I contact

Never ask a man. Always ask a woman! Men don't dare tell you the truth!

Dubai
Level Contributor
3,150 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: Who do I contact

Ask me.....

Ask me.....:-)

Dubai, UAE
Level Contributor
4,084 posts
Save Reply
26. Re: Who do I contact

As you have never met me, you wouldn't know, would you?

We were at Spice Island on Thursday night and my mate managed to thoroughly embarrass one rather large lady he bumped into at the desert section. He looked at her plate (which was heaving, apparently) and then at her bulk and then her face and then back at her plate and she put her plate down and ran off! He thought he would have encouraged her to start a diet. I thought he would have encouraged her to dive straight into the biscuit barrel when she got home because she was so upset!

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,111 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Who do I contact

She should have accidently on purpose dropped all her food into his lap! I think men are far less tactful than women- I have a work-mate struggling with IVF and our boss keeps shouting across the staffroom "Are you pregnant yet?" at the top of his voice. It makes me cringe...Anyway back to the thread- glad you like Verre pennep, GR was talking about it on TV last night- its on my list of must go to restaurants.

Dubai
Level Contributor
3,150 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: Who do I contact

Mate eh???

Trust your aware of the cohabitation law...???

Dubai, UAE
Level Contributor
4,084 posts
Save Reply
29. Re: Who do I contact

Cohabitation Des - what's that then?