We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Purchasing Dubai Property

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Purchasing Dubai Property

Where's the best place to buy a 1 bed apartment for up to £100k. I would like beachfront/possibly marina. But is the marina too far out? And is my budget limited?

Broxburn, UK
Level Contributor
1,404 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Purchasing Dubai Property

Hi, We have bought an apartment in International city. I know it is not near the Marina which you are looking for, but I bought it through a company in the UK,G.I. Group, and they have offices in Dubai. We went out for a holiday in June and one of their assistants in their Dubai office picked us up from our hotel, took us to see International City, bought us lunch and was very very nice. He didn't have to do all that as we had already bought the apartment, so he wasn't taking us out just to get a sale! They are very busy, infact while we were with him he got 3 phone calls from people interested in buying. properties. His name was Samir and if you ever decide to buy through G.I. Group I would highly recommend getting Samir to show you around the properties.If you need any more info just let me know. Good luck with your house hunting. Cheers, Maryjo