We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Hyatt Dubai

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buckinghamshire...
Level Contributor
36 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Park Hyatt Dubai

My husband and I are planning our first trip to Dubai and were thinking of staying at the newly opened Park Hyatt Dubai. Has anyone stayed here? We keep reading about nightclubs in many of the hotels, but we are just looking for a peaceful trip with no music to disturb our rest our relaxation! Can anyone recommend the Park Hyatt?

Level Contributor
6,927 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park Hyatt Dubai

Its only just opened and does look very good, when i looked at it,it is quite expensive though, the hotels on Jumeriah Beach are equally as good, and are quite . If your looking for quiet the Al Quasr is very nice but plenty going on around it.

Dubai, UAE
Level Contributor
4,084 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Park Hyatt Dubai

If you are staying in a good hotel, you will never be disturbed by the clubs. They are nowhere near the rooms. The PH has just opened (I think a month or so back), not sure when you are thinking of going, but it normally takes around three plus months here for hotels to get it almost right (and even then some). To give you an example on this hotel, I called them regarding a Friday brunch they are doing and I asked a question about whether it would continue during Ramadan and with alcohol and the girl said it would. I think this is highly unlikely and a hotel of such calibre would know that. Because this hotel is new and probably with new staff, it just takes a little longer for them to get it to the standard it should be at.