We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Afternoon tea at Burj or revolving Restaurant

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
klr
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
38 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Afternoon tea at Burj or revolving Restaurant

Is afternoon tea at the Burj worth the experience or I understand Dubai has a revolving restaurant I think at the Hyatt with views.

The Land That Time...
Level Contributor
2,240 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Afternoon tea at Burj or revolving Restaurant

Please define "worth the experience". In the meantime, type tea in the search box above and click Go.

Dubai, UAE
Level Contributor
4,084 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Afternoon tea at Burj or revolving Restaurant

Two different things - the Burj is for tea and the Hyatt would be lunch or dinner. The food at the latter is excellent and I know, at least for dinner, they do a very good all-inclusive (eat and drink) deal. They are in two different places - Burj is in Umm Sequeim/Jumeirah and the Hyatt is on the other side of the Creek in Deira. So, you would really get two totally different views.

London, UK
Level Contributor
122 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Afternoon tea at Burj or revolving Restaurant

How much does it cost to have the aftrenoon tea at Burj? I will be visinting Dubai next week for 4 nights and would like to visit the Burj and it seems that the afternoon tea is very popular.

Many thanks

K

The Land That Time...
Level Contributor
2,240 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Afternoon tea at Burj or revolving Restaurant

http://www.burj-al-arab.com/special_offers/

Dubai, UAE
Level Contributor
4,084 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Afternoon tea at Burj or revolving Restaurant

Can't remember off the top of my head but if search on here you will find the prices. Type burj in the box and press go, if that doesn't get it type tea. You can also email the Burj direct and they are more than helpful. You will need to book in advance though.

London, UK
Level Contributor
122 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Afternoon tea at Burj or revolving Restaurant

Thank you! I found it it's: AED 190 per person.

K

The Land That Time...
Level Contributor
2,240 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Afternoon tea at Burj or revolving Restaurant

or AED 280 with "delicacies, berries & whipped cream, and a glass of champagne"

Dubai, UAE
Level Contributor
4,084 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Afternoon tea at Burj or revolving Restaurant

Just to eke this out a little longer, I'd say the former is far better value than the latter. Not because I don't enjoy a glass of the old fizz but because it seems like a gross rip off for one or two swigs. Champagne here is grossly overpriced, even in the duty free and then the range, particularly in inbound, is very limited.