We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Regent Palace Hotel

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
singapore
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
Regent Palace Hotel

Hi,

Does anybody knows how long do i need to take to go from the Airport to the Regent Palace Hotel in Bur Dubai. And how much does the taxi charge approximately??

Thanks in advance!

The Land That Time...
Level Contributor
2,240 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Regent Palace Hotel

Can be 20 minutes, can be one hour, dependent on traffic. There's an instant AED 20 on the meter at the airport that will bump the price to around AED 35-40 dependent upon which bridge the taxi driver chooses to use.

singapore
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Regent Palace Hotel

Thanks for the fast reply. Do you happens to know the telephone to the hotel as i couldn't seem to find it online??

3. Re: Regent Palace Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:52 pm, August 10, 2005
4. Re: Regent Palace Hotel

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:52 pm, August 10, 2005
5. Re: Regent Palace Hotel

Removed on: 8:53 pm, August 10, 2005
Dubai
Level Contributor
3,150 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Regent Palace Hotel

Thought u had gone off to sleep steve

anyways now that have posted so much, that fat ta will find it harder to delete all the www. post....

The Land That Time...
Level Contributor
2,240 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Regent Palace Hotel

Des - is this the new approach? Double up what's just been said. My word, the sand doesn't settle under your feet eh?

Dubai
Level Contributor
3,150 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Regent Palace Hotel

Nope...

Had opened a couple of page of various post and by the time I got to this one and replied u had also replied.....

Dubai
Level Contributor
3,150 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Regent Palace Hotel

Pls dont shoot me...

Dubai
Level Contributor
3,150 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Regent Palace Hotel

My my, thats a big gun u have there Steve.