We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying at the Marina.

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
2 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Staying at the Marina.

My family and I are staying at Marina Heights at the beginning of February.

I'am looking for a few tips about the area,restaurants night life etc.

Thanks.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
46,646 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying at the Marina.

Loads of restaurants and bars in that area and you are not too far from the Madinat complex with more than 40 restaurants, bars and 2 nightclubs - JamBase and Trilogy.

Also the marina area itself has lots of restaurants and bistros - not licensed though.

The Grosvenor house hotel is very close too with some lovely restaurants and 2 very trendy bars - Buddha Bar and Bar 44.

There is a Hard Rock cafe just nearby as well.

You are close to two great shopping malls - Mall of the Emirates and IBN Battuta mall for shopping and cheaper eating opitons.

Mentioned in this post
Grosvenor House Dubai
Grosvenor House Dubai
4,995 Reviews
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Buddha-Bar
Buddha-Bar
966 Reviews
Mall of the Emirates
Mall of the Emirates
4,048 Reviews
Ibn Battuta Mall
Ibn Battuta Mall
1,545 Reviews
2. Re: Staying at the Marina.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:28 am, August 25, 2009