We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels and dress code

Sweden
2 posts
Save Topic
Hotels and dress code

Hi!

Going to Dubai end of June but dont know which hotel to book, want a city hotel with possibility to use one of their beach hotels, is it ok for men to wear shorts? or knee long pants? any nice lebanese rest.... Thanks

Jandoc

1. Re: Hotels and dress code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:11 am, August 07, 2005
cardiff
Level Contributor
28 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels and dress code

Try the Emirate Towers.

They treat you like royalty and they have a free shuttle bus to the beach at Jurmaih Beach club.Shorts and long knee pants ok during the day but a pair of lightweight long trousers would be the best bet for the night

3. Re: Hotels and dress code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:09 am, July 30, 2005
Sydney NSW
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels and dress code

I have stayed @ Al-Bustan Residence approx. 76 USD for a studio apartment the only downside is that it doesn't have a beach. For beach hotels you are looking at paying big $$ so really depends on how much you are willing to spend. I have also stayed @ the Marco-Polo Hotel approx. 80 USD thats another good hotel with free shuttle buses to various beaches & shopping malls. Will be fine with shorts just not in any mosques. Dubai is very modern you will find plenty of nice restaurants .. i didn't find any to complain about.

I will be there again in June as well :)