We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels at Jumeirah Beach

Zurich
3 posts
Save Topic
Hotels at Jumeirah Beach

Hello

I'm going to Dubai (Jumeirah Beach) in June, as it seems to have a lot of construction going on. Can somebody give me some good advises on 4* & 5* Hotels . without to much pollution or noise of the workers?

Thanks a lot in advance

uk
Level Contributor
885 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels at Jumeirah Beach

the only hotels not affected by construction are the following on jumeirah beach: al qasr, dar al masafy villas, mina a salam (all madinat jumeirah); jumeirah beach hotel, burj al arab, and jumeirah beach resort.

Zurich
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels at Jumeirah Beach

Thanks, As they are all above 300 $ per Night ,whats about the Dubai_Marine_Beach_Resort ? or witch one at the other end is not that much affected?

Thanks for any replys

london
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels at Jumeirah Beach

hello.....

all hotel in jumeriah beach are affected, to be more precise the ones that are not affected from the research we are doing to go in june is le meridien al aqah beach resort, the jumeirah beach hotel, and burj al arab... if you look at a brochure for dubai, there should be a map, which we are refering to.

if youre on a budget check out the hilton and , oasis hotel, but take a sea view room cus all people from teletext that have given us quote, said take sea view room cus you cant hear the construction work, neither can you see it....

we have decided to stay kinda away from beach resort, and more into city, but not too far from beach.. we have picked the shangri la hotel now....but still making last minute checks to make sure thisi s the one...

have a nice time.... also check on teletext they do give good quote which arent to pricey....

happy holiday...

uk
Level Contributor
885 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels at Jumeirah Beach

to respond to that last message that isnt correct. I have been to the mina a salam- the madinat complex twice this year, and visited the jumeirah beach hotel and none of these hotels are affected by the construction. The hotels affected go from the royal mirage to the ritz carlton. These hotels are not only affected by the palm but by the jumeirah residences that are being built road side.

Dubai, UAE
Level Contributor
4,084 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels at Jumeirah Beach

If you want to be totally safe, Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Jumeirah Beach CLUB are probably the least affected as they are at the other end of the Beach Road (near the Jumeirah Mosque).

Not only will you not have the noise factor, but you also won't have to look at the cranes (I'm told that 20% of the world's cranes are currently Dubai, but how true that is, I don't know!).

To the person booking Shangri-La. You can't go wrong. Excellent chain and the hotel here is no exception.

uk
Level Contributor
885 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels at Jumeirah Beach

seriously the madinat jumeirah and the JBH and Jumeirah beach resort are not affected by any cranes, noise, nor construction.