We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Burj al Arab Menu/price list Hope it helps

Airdrie, United...
Level Contributor
786 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Burj al Arab Menu/price list Hope it helps

I have been trying to decide between Cocktails , afternoon tea or lunch/dinner in the Burj , for my self and 2 daughters (6 weeks and counting ) I emailed the Burj and they were very quick to respond.

So thought I'd share this for all who might be interested. Sorry it might be a bit long.....

Al Iwan Restaurant - “Royal Hall”

In the heart of the world’s tallest atrium, flanked by golden columns and adjacent to the lobby fountain is Al Iwan. You can enjoy a taste of the finest Arabic and International cuisine.

Open daily: Lunch 12.30 hrs to 14:30 hrs

Dinner 19:00 hrs to 23:00 hrs

Al Iwan is located on the first floor.

Seating Capacity: 100

Live entertainment only from the lobby lounge and channel music

Reservations are highly recommended.

The dress code in the restaurant is smart casual. Gentlemen are requested to wear a shirt with collar, trousers (no jeans) and closed shoes (no trainers) or UAE national dress.

Lunch Buffet AED 350.00 per person (Subject to changes) from 12.30hrs to 14.30hrs

Dinner Buffet AED 375.00 per person (Subject to changes) from 19.00hrs to 23.00hrs

Al Muntaha – Sky view Restaurant and Bar - The “Ultimate”

Al Muntaha instantly matches expectations with its location offering unrivalled view of Dubai and the coastline shimmering in the distance. Al Muntaha Restaurant features seating for about 120 guests who can enjoy delicious Modern European Cuisine in a sophisticated setting with scenic windows. The incorporated “Skyview Bar” is a stylish and exclusive venue for pre- and post- dinner drinks.

Open daily: Lunch 12.30 hrs to 14.30 hrs (last food order 14.30 hrs)

Dinner 19.00 hrs to 22.30 hrs (last food order 22.30 hrs)

Menu: A la carte (Average cost AED 525 for 3 courses)

Friday Brunch Buffet 11.00 hrs to 15.30 hrs AED 425.00 per person

(Subject to changes)

Al Muntaha is located on the 27th floor.

Early reservations are essential

The dress code in the restaurant is smart casual. Gentlemen are requested to wear a shirt with collar, trousers (no jeans) and closed shoes (no trainers) or UAE national dress.

Please be advised that at night time the view is limited due to the restaurant’s location facing towards the sea. Requests for a window table will be noted, however, tables at the window will not be confirmed, but provided subject to availability.

Al Mahara - “Sea Food Restaurant - “Shell, Oyster”

Al Mahara is a seafood paradise that dives into the Arabian Gulf to delight its guests. Diners will be treated to a truly memorable and exciting experience as they approach this restaurant via a three-minute submarine Voyage from the hotel lobby. The guests can enjoy the most succulent selection of Chinese & Western cooking style seafood either in the main restaurant area, around varied sea-life of the gulf or choose to be in the privacy of one of the three exclusive dining rooms.

Open daily: Lunch 12.30 hrs to 14.00 hrs (last food order 14.00 hrs)

Dinner 19.00 hrs to 22.30 hrs (last food order 22.30 hrs)

Menu: Lunch A la carte menu

Dinner A la carte or 5 course dinner menu AED 850.00 per

person

Al Mahara is located on the ground floor.

Early reservations are essential.

The dress code in the restaurant is semi-formal. Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket at dinnertime. Furthermore we request gentlemen to wear a shirt with collar and long sleeves, trousers (no jeans) and closed shoes (no trainers) or UAE national dress.

Kindly note that due to the sensitivity of the assembled rare selection of fish in our aquariums, we are unable to permit flash photography

To provide the privacy our guests request Children below 12 years of age are welcome at lunchtime only.

Sahn Eddar - “Reception of the House”

Sahn Eddar, a perfect meeting area befitting the splendor of Burj Al Arab and is located at the base of the world’s tallest atrium. Warm and welcoming tones, mosaic and marble flooring and torch lighting provide the perfect backdrop for guests wishing to linger over morning coffee or a traditional “Afternoon Tea” while watching the 32 meters water column leap skyward towards the peak of the atrium or at night the “Fire Towers” and the front drive fountain.

Open daily: 07.00 hrs to 02.00 hrs

Sahn Eddar is located on the First Floor.

Mid-morning Breakfast: AED 220.00 per person from 09.00hrs-10.30hrs

Regular Afternoon Tea: AED 250.00 per person (Subject to changes) between 15.00hrs-18.00hrs

Indulgent Afternoon Tea: AED 350.00 per person (Subject to changes) between 15.00hrs-18.00hrs

Children between 3- 11 years – Half Price

Bab Al Yam-“The Sea’s Door”

Bab Al Yam, a poolside Café Restaurant provides informal and al fresco dining with attractive sea views.

Located adjacent to the private outside swimming pool and sun deck at base of

Burj Al Arab. This complex offers a relaxing, tranquil atmosphere in a beautifully landscaped and green island oasis. The restaurant offers an American breakfast buffet, and extensive à la carte menu with light & healthy items throughout the week.

Open daily: 07.00 hrs to 22.00 hrs

Dinner Buffet AED 350.00 per person (Subject to changes) from 19.00hrs to 22.00hrs

Bab Al Yam is located on the ground floor.

The restaurant is only accessible to Burj Al Arab In-house guests and SPA members for breakfast & lunch.

Majlis Al Bahar

Outdoor restaurant located by the beach facing the Burj Al Arab serving Mediterranean cuisine with Arabic touch.

The restaurant is only accessible to Burj Al Arab In-house guests only during daytime from 10.00hrs to 19.00hrs.

Dress code: Casual

Open daily: 19:00 hrs to 22:30 hrs

Menu: A la carte (Average cost AED 650.00 for 3 course)

Skyview bar:

The incorporated “Skyview Bar” is a stylish and exclusive venue for pre- and post- dinner drinks.

According to law in Dubai, children below 21yrs old are not permitted in the bar.

Afternoon Tea daily except Fridays from 15.00hrs to 17.00hrs

Regular Afternoon Tea: AED 250.00 per person (Subject to changes) between 15.00hrs-17.00hrs

Indulgent Afternoon Tea: AED 350.00 per person (Subject to changes) between 15.00hrs-17.00hrs

Cocktail packages daily except Fridays from 19.00hrs to 22.30hrs – Cover charge AED 250.00 per person

Dress code: Smart Casual

Please note that all the rates and menus are subject to changes.

Hope it helps make up your mind....My girks aren't tea/cake paople so we're going to go for either lunch or dinner....Roll on Sept !

Happycruzer

London
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Burj al Arab Menu/price list Hope it helps

Thanks for posting that Happycruzer! It's helped me with my earlier question. Am tending towards the dinner buffet at Al Iwan... hope it's good. Anybody had any experiences to share? Good or bad!

London
Level Contributor
211 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Burj al Arab Menu/price list Hope it helps

Does anyone know what the "cocktail package" includes at the Skyview Bar?

Is the 250 AED per person cover charge only a cover charge and then all drinks are extra? Or does it include certain drinks? I'm intrigued.....

Airdrie, United...
Level Contributor
786 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Burj al Arab Menu/price list Hope it helps

Havn't been as yet, but I'm sure from previous posts here that it is basically a minimum charge for cocktails, ie depending on the drinks that you have you might manage 2 or 3 for the pre paid price.

Janeymates has a great review look under LRM reviews...and it is one of the days that she and her DH visit the Burj for cokctails, Janey descibes it so well you will just want to be there NOW !

Hope this helps and I promise to do a review on our return.

We are leaning towards a lateish lunch so that we can then hopefully go up to the skyview bar afterwards for a drink. If I had 3 cocktails I'd need carried home lol I'm a very lightweight drinker lol.

Hope I've given correct info if not I'm sure someone will keep us right.

Happycruzer

Dublin
Level Contributor
86 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Burj al Arab Menu/price list Hope it helps

It sounds great and very handy coz I was looking into this as I wanted to book the afternoon tea but want to know more about the cocktails and what you get.

Thanks.

Sheffield
Level Contributor
72 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Burj al Arab Menu/price list Hope it helps

My family and i went to Al Iwan for the evening buffet a couple of weeks ago and it was FANTASTIC.

Se my report under "Hilton Jumeirah- it does exactly what it says on the tin"

I love seafood and you can feast on oysters, caviar, crab, salmon, lobster......just make sure you pace yourself and leave enough room for a dessert.

There is so much choice in the buffet from traditional Arabic to curries, different meats, fish etc., etc.,

For £375 dirhams i think it's very good value...however the cost does go up sharply if you have cocktails , wine etc., but this is part of the Burj "experience"

Enjoy!!!

UK
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Burj al Arab Menu/price list Hope it helps

Thanks THECOACH. It took me a while to find your report (was trying to find it on the forum at first) - so, to help others, here it is - tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g295424-d306…

UCC

London
Level Contributor
8 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Burj al Arab Menu/price list Hope it helps

Thanks very much! You saved me a job of e-mailing them. We are going to Dubai end of Oct for our honeymoon and cant wait! I think we will also go for the buffet dinner.

dhasap

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Burj al Arab Menu/price list Hope it helps

Hello THECOACH

Just read your review and sounds like you had a fab holiday! I'm heading over in November and can't wait. Was that enormous lobster your starter as the Burj - seems to be fantastic value.

Did you manage to get a look at the Sky view restaurant. Can't decide whether to have dinner at the skyview or the buffet. My thoughts are by dinner time it will be dark so not much of a view. Any ideas.

Thanks

Sheffield
Level Contributor
72 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Burj al Arab Menu/price list Hope it helps

Hi Yellbell, Sorry i'm late in replying...been away.

My son and i went up to the Skyview bar but it was dark outside..still a fantastic panorama of Dubai city but i think if you are thinking of going to the Skyview bar you'd certainly get a better view and feeling of the height you're at during daylight hours. It was also quite busy at night time with people drinking expensive cocktails.

Hope you have a great time!

Tokyo
Level Contributor
5 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Burj al Arab Menu/price list Hope it helps

Hello, wonderful sharing, thank you, indeed.

S