We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

alcohol

Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
alcohol

We are off in 2 wks time.

I would like to know if the duty free at the airport in Dubai stocks Tequila ? If not is there anywhere thats sells it, not quite sure about the laws concerning alcohol.

I would like to enjoy a tequila sunrise on the balcony before we go out on the evening, i am taking my teenage daughter (14) so i am limited to where i can go for a night out, not that it bothers me. Just the tipple on the balcony will do me.

Sonya

Newton Abbot...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: alcohol

You'll only be able to purchase a bottle at duty free, there are no alcohol sales at supermarkets etc

I'm pretty sure they have Tequila but if you want to be sure then buy it on the way out and take it on the plane with you.

2. Re: alcohol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 pm, September 03, 2009