We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Concerts, Theatre etc

Belfast
Level Contributor
18 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Concerts, Theatre etc

Hi guys,

I have been trying to see what is on in July in Dubai, in terms of concerts/theatre etc...I have been checking Time Out Tickets but it doesnt seem to have a massive range of shows. I saw a post yesterday about Pink playing in Sept (Timeout dont mention this)...So I was wondering is there a better site to find "whats on" in Dubai...I know it is the off season in July so maybe there just isnt much on...We just miss the music festival..Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Jonny

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,794 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Concerts, Theatre etc

www.boxofficeme.com

Also look at the Madinat Theatre

Tyne and Wear
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,737 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Concerts, Theatre etc

Lauren Hill is playing in the Madinat on the 5th of July.

3. Re: Concerts, Theatre etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, September 03, 2009