We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emirates chauffeur-driven car or rolls ryce by burjalarab

Pakistan
Level Contributor
107 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Emirates chauffeur-driven car or rolls ryce by burjalarab

i am going to honeymoon to dubai and maldives next month i got the emirates business class for my tour

Emirates provides chauffeur-driven car from airport to hotel for business class in dubai

Please recommend either i should use emirates car or rolls ryce by the burjalarab and daralmasyaf

please recommend which to use

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,758 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Emirates chauffeur-driven car or rolls ryce by burjalarab

They'll both be fab but one will be free and one will cost almost as much as another night in a posh hotel.

Take the freebie unless you're really pushing the boat out.

ireland
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Emirates chauffeur-driven car or rolls ryce by burjalarab

take the freebee doc

Wrexham,North Wales
Level Contributor
235 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Emirates chauffeur-driven car or rolls ryce by burjalarab

Go for the free one why pay more?. Unless you work on the saying a fool and his money are soon parted. Do you get a free car back to the airport? If not why not book Rolls Royce for your trip back to the airport. What a way to end your honeymoon. Us girls remember these little extra thoughts. Congrats on your wedding and hope you have a very happy life together. Wrexham fc

Level Contributor
6,927 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Emirates chauffeur-driven car or rolls ryce by burjalarab

As your getting the car with emirates i wouldnt bother , however it is a nice way to arrive and the Guy from the Burj is waiting for as you come off the plane and then your wizzed out of the airport like a VIP, however my tip would be to ensure the burj no its your honeymoon and ask them to make a reservation at a resturant for you, when we did that they gave us the car for free to go to the resturant

Pakistan
Level Contributor
107 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Emirates chauffeur-driven car or rolls ryce by burjalarab

Slwatkins,

reservation at which restaurant i dont understad ur tip please explain

Level Contributor
6,927 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Emirates chauffeur-driven car or rolls ryce by burjalarab

Dr, sorry post may have been confusing.

the Burj are very eager to do everything they can to ensure your stay is the best, we found they constantly wanted to arrange everything for us, so on my husbands birthday i asked could they recommend a resturant, they came back with plenty of recommendations and at the same time said we could use the hotel car (rolls) to go to the resturants with there compliments.

There recommendation at the time was the resturant at Bab Al Shams some 40 minutes away and they wanted to take us for free and bring us back.

so what i am saying is sometimes you just get a nice extra like that thrown in, also for example if you were waiting for a buggy to go to a different part in jumeriah they may just tell you to get in the car for quickenss and take you to where you need to go to.

Chances are at some point of the stay the Rolls will be offered for your use complimentary of them.

7. Re: Emirates chauffeur-driven car or rolls ryce by burjalarab

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 01, 2009