We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nad Al Sheba.

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Basingstoke
Level Contributor
334 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Nad Al Sheba.

I have now booked my trip for the wife and I and 2 children (9&7). 27th May-6th June.

I'm a big horse racing fan here in the UK and understand that there may be excursions that can be done to the NAS training complex which includes transfers, watching the gallops, breakfast etc.

Anyoner know if this is the case and how it can be booked from here before we leave?

Anyone done the trip oor any information about the NAS complex?

London
Level Contributor
679 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nad Al Sheba.

Hiya

If you google nad al sheba you should find the main website for it, I dont really know if there are excursions for it, but i would seriously doubt that there would be any training done at the time of year due to the hat and humidity, but i dont know bout that.

Ive been to the stadium and its a nice complex, went in december to a meet and was a great experience

Hope it helps

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
987 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nad Al Sheba.

The 2006-07 racing season ended on March 31, with Invasor's brilliant win in the world's richest race, the Dubai World Cup.

Basingstoke
Level Contributor
334 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nad Al Sheba.

Cheers, I didn't think that there would be racing but I have now found a company that do the stable and Grandsatnd tour which also includes watching the gallops and breakfast.

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
2,984 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nad Al Sheba.

Hantsspur

Are you sure they are still riding out in Dubai now? My hubby loves horses but he told me we would go in November for the morning gallops etc as NAS was now closed for the summer! Maybe I have got it wrong.

You will be going out to Dubai just a few days after we return. Lucky Duck!!!!!

Have a Great Holiday!!!!!

Molly

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
2,984 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nad Al Sheba.

Sorry hant

got that wrong, have just looked up NAS and they run tours until end of June. Must have been the heat was putting hubby off for this trip!!!!

Apologies

Molly

6. Re: Nad Al Sheba.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, August 31, 2009