We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting dubai In 3 Weeks

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds
1 post
Save Topic
Visiting dubai In 3 Weeks

Hi We are visiting Dubai in 3 weeks and we are only there for 5 nights. We want to do Hop On Bus,Dubai Creek Boat and a Desert Safari. Can anyone recommend the best Tour Groups? Someone mentioned 241 book with offers in it? Where else do people recommend? Can you name any good shops in Karama for fake bags? Staying in Golden Sands does anyone know if there is building work?Finally we would like to visit The Burj? How much does it cost? How do you arrange to go?

Thanks

LOU

LONDON
Level Contributor
1,544 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting dubai In 3 Weeks

Hiya,if you google the burj ,go on their website and the email adresse for the resturant is there.They are very quick to deal with your enquiries i booked the buffet yesterday for august.I'm sure others that have been will give you more advice on your other questions.Would you let me know what you think of GS please as i'll be in GS3 in august.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,677 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visiting dubai In 3 Weeks

Good shops in Karama - Green Eye and Walencia

Desert Safari - Arabian Adventures

Buidling work - is everywhere in Dubai some places more than others

The Burj - you can only visit if you have a reservation for something. Afternoon tea in the skyview bar is the cheapest way to do this or you can book a drinks package in the skyview bar but doesn't seem much point being in the skyview bar after it's gone dark ?

Or you can book brunch or lunch as happytraveller suggested

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
576 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visiting dubai In 3 Weeks

the 2 for 1 book is called THE ENTERTAINER . you can buy it in spinneys or borders in dubai or you can order it directly from thier office and they will deliver it free to your hotel. it costs £30 but the savings are quite substantial. all the things you mentioned are in it also wild wadi and ski dubai.

4. Re: Visiting dubai In 3 Weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, August 31, 2009