We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Its The Easy Orange Man

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Derbyshire, England
Level Contributor
470 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Its The Easy Orange Man

Oh. no were doomed:

http://www.ameinfo.com/111774.html

Chris

West Sussex
Level Contributor
255 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Its The Easy Orange Man

looks like dubai will end up being the new spain....hope it doesnt turn into a mecca for badly behaved tourists lol

julie

Bolton, England
Level Contributor
1,471 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Its The Easy Orange Man

Well they couldn't have picked a better area to build it in...................chavsville would be a good hotel name I do think !!!!

Broxburn, UK
Level Contributor
1,404 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Its The Easy Orange Man

........and they'll all be moving in on OUR handbags too!!!!!!

Il Mondo Tondo
Level Contributor
175 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Its The Easy Orange Man

Can't wait to try it out-----not!!!

Sounds fabulous---------"self structured units stacked on top of each other"-Stack,connect and stick building concept.

Sounds like they will stop at Ikea on route from the airport pick up a carton and tell you to build your own room!!!!

Will optimise use of space--------that means small rooms!!!!

Toilet sink will double up as mini bar and fridge.

Bed with storage space underneath will act as wardrope.

High class chavs will be given an upgrade to 2 Ikea cartons!!!!

OMG!!!

Does Dubai really need this??? lolx

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
2,984 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Its The Easy Orange Man

I am thinking Football Shirts,Obscene Language & Alchohol in the Water Bottle! God I believe I am becoming a Snob LOL

Why are they letting this happen???????????

OH NOOOOOOOOOOO

Il Mondo Tondo
Level Contributor
175 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Its The Easy Orange Man

Mollydon unfortunately that is already there.

We saw it around the pool at Royal Meridien over the Xmas and New Year period.

At one stage we were enjoying a lovely relaxing time by the pool.

Mr and Mrs Chav arrived with baby chavs. Took over the area and almost pushed our beds over as they re arranged their little area.

Next thing chavs friends arrived all in football shirts and for 20 minutes the only conversation was how much they had been able to drink the night before in the executive lounge and how they managed always to sneak a picnic out of it for the kids!!!!

What must those poor people who serve there think?

We stayed for 20 minutes as I was having a good laugh at the whole thing.

Then we moved.

It was also easy to see them making little bags of food to take to the beach from the Breakfast buffet at GHH.

Shocking.

Newton Abbot...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Its The Easy Orange Man

I can't see what the problem is, we regularly get people on the forum asking for cheap accomodation.

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
2,984 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Its The Easy Orange Man

Ofcourse we do get people looking for cheaper accommodation,Devon. We just don't want Dubai to become like Benidorm! It wouldn't be worth going to if it becomes like that and after many years of hols in Spain etc, that was the attraction of Dubai.Sorry if I have offended anyone, I just happen to like Dubai without the Chavs

xxx Molly

Broxburn, UK
Level Contributor
1,404 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Its The Easy Orange Man

Well said Mollydon. I couldn't go back to Benidorm and all these places again. Dubai is that bit special and the only place that we felt "special" too. God forbid if it gets overrun with lager louts. If anyone is offended by what we are saying then I do apologise, and "no" I am not a snob, I am just a normal hardworking person who likes to spend that little bit extra on our holidays. We don't get out very often due to family ill-health so we tend to splash out on our holidays. We have found the perfect destination in Dubai. So please please Stelios, let it stay that way!!!

Rossendale Lancs
Level Contributor
158 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Its The Easy Orange Man

Well Ive had a bad day and that topped it now - and even worse with the chavs at the Meridien thats where we always stay - stay in Benidorm with your all inclusives I say....