We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 or 2 rooms for big family

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester, uk
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
1 or 2 rooms for big family

Any advice would be good. We are a family of 5, 2 adults and children 6, 3 and 9 months.

I am trying to book for august 3 day stopover. It is hard to find accomodation for 5 of us in one room, but some agent websites do offer this with some hotels as the youngest is a baby and will only need a crib. But when i have checked with the hotels themselves (Sheraton, Jumeirah) they tell me i would need to book 2 rooms.

Does anyone know of any hotels (any class) who have rooms for 5?

As the fifth person is only a baby i dont think its justified to have to rent an extra room as there are plenty of 4 people rooms in Duabi. any help would be appreciated as i need to book soon.

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 or 2 rooms for big family

Hi there just got back from 2 weeks in Dubai with my husband and 3 kids and we had exactly the same problem (our youngest is 4.) We ended up renting an apartment and some friends also were able to rent for just 4 nights. It was through key2villas and the apartments are called The Greens. They are a bit far out but with taxis so cheap and avoiding the rush hours on the roads we were able to get about ok. The blocks are clean and modern with a main pool, covered kids' pool and playground for every 4 blocks. If you just need somewhere to sleep then try them and you can pay in as day guests to the Jumeirah Beach Hotel to use their beach and pools too - pricey but worth it for a few days.

manchester, uk
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 or 2 rooms for big family

thanx for your reply. i checked out their website and its quite pricey at nearly ��1000 for 7 nights. Even with fewer nights it will still be quite expensive. The hotels seem cheaper in august and found 2 double rooms a shade over ��400 at jumeirah beach hotel and thats for 5 star. will shop around a bit more before i book though.

thanks for your post.