We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Large Taxi's

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Large Taxi's

Hi folks,

When I've been to dubai in the past it's either been on my own or with a friend, so we have either used the normal sedan sized taxis or the metro. This time round I'm travelling with the wife and kids and most likely the kitchen sink!

So I'm wondering is there likely to be a taxi at the airport, big enough to swallow the 4 of us and 4 large suitcases and 2 cabin cases?? Also when we return from dubai, is there a way of booking a large taxi to take us from the hotel to airport?? As I don't recall seeing anything other than the normal sized cars on the street.

Thanks in advance.

Best Seller
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing...
1,962 Reviews
from $67.40*
Special Offer
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
395 Reviews
from $43.00*
$48.00
Special Offer
Desert Safari in Dubai with Barbecue...
136 Reviews
from $53.00*
$59.00
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
963 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Large Taxi's

All taxis starting from the airport are Innovas which should be able to take 4 people + 5/6 bags...

If I recall correctly, some are Hyundai H1's as well which are even larger ...

And from hotel to airport will be even easier as the hotel will very likely have a van option

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Large Taxi's

Great stuff, that should make my life a bit easier :)

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
9,330 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Large Taxi's

Good luck 😁

4. Re: Large Taxi's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 08, 2018