We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LRM Kids Club and Ski Dubai

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
leeds
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
LRM Kids Club and Ski Dubai

Can anyone tell me what kinds of activities they have for kids? can we leave the kids or do we have to stay with them? also, what time is the club open from and until? We have a 2 and 4 year old coming with us and i think we will have to stay with the 2 year old.

We are going in june. will this time be too hot to take part in the kids club which is situated outdoors near the pool?

Also, what is the level of service like from the kids club employees?

finally, is there a kids section or any kind of kids activities at the ski dubai venue?

loads of questions, so thanks anyone for a reply!

leeds
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: LRM Kids Club and Ski Dubai

ps - i meant to write that we are staying at the royal meridien so the kids club questions are about the penguin club

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,509 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LRM Kids Club and Ski Dubai

You will have to stay with children under 4.

The kids clubs are usually open from 10 am till 6pm and they will have an indoor bit too. The service is excellent. They will also offer babysitting with 24 hrs notice and so you can leave the kids to head out for a meal if you want. I think it's about £7 per hour.

There is an area in the ski dome for little kids, they can throw snowballs etc.

Dubai
Level Contributor
207 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: LRM Kids Club and Ski Dubai

Hi there,

the kids club at the Royal Meridien had a bit odd hours ( about 3 months ago) - 10 to 12.30 am and 14 to 17 pm. I found it strange, but presume it is due to the lunch hours.

As for the Ski Dubai, in my opinion it's made entirely for kids. I can't stand it for more than an hour. The time frame is 2 hours.

xx

4. Re: LRM Kids Club and Ski Dubai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, August 22, 2009