We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fountains show - I need advice

Lublin, Poland
Level Contributor
94 posts
21 reviews
Fountains show - I need advice

We have limited time to see first show at 6 pm and then we should back quickly to the airport as we have flight at 10 pm . Can somebody give me clear instruction how to get to the fountains from Burgh Khalifa MS and where to stay during the show to quickly find the way back (through mall?) to metro station.

I know that from metro station we should go by foot bridge to the Dubai Mall (which level ?) , but the mall is huge and we don't have a time to wander about.

I suppose that the way back by foot to the metro station will take us half an hour and the metro ride the same time so we should be at the airport just past 7pm. Am I correct?

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
2,960 posts
46 reviews
1. Re: Fountains show - I need advice

I would suggest heading to Souk al Bahar to watch the show then head to The Palace Hotel and get s cab to the airport. It will save you about an hour or so!

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
13,011 posts
78 reviews
2. Re: Fountains show - I need advice

You don't have to be at the airport before 7:30pm or 8:00 pm so I agree with Sean to take a taxi back. This will give you a chance to watch even 3 shows as they are different each 30 minutes. The ride to airport will take less than 30 minutes and costs you about 40 dirhams max

Lublin, Poland
Level Contributor
94 posts
21 reviews
3. Re: Fountains show - I need advice

Thanks.

Again how to get from metro station to Souk Al Bahar (I have a time for it).

Is it easy to catch the taxi from The Palace Hotel on Saturday ? How about road traffic this day evening?

How is taxi fare on this route?

UK
Level Contributor
309 posts
270 reviews
4. Re: Fountains show - I need advice

The fountain show lasted like 2 minutes and was the most disappointing thing I've seen in ages. I wouldn't miss a plane for it!

Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
904 posts
276 reviews
5. Re: Fountains show - I need advice

Moonster: I think I read somewhere, you saw the 1 pm show? It's much more impressive in the evening! They will not miss the flight - and the fountains are the one thing in Dubai I love coming back to see, again and again.

6. Re: Fountains show - I need advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 05, 2018