We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visit Visa to Saudi Arabia

Calgary, Canada
3 posts
Save Topic
Visit Visa to Saudi Arabia

Hi Everyone,

I have a situation that I don't know how to solve, My parents and my brother live in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh and I live in Canada. My father was diagnosed with Cancer. I wanted to see him before something happens, in order to get a visit visa, somebody in Saudi must sponsor me, the Government in Saudi Refused the application of my parents and they rejected another application by my brother to sponsor me. so that means I can't see my father, since He can't travel due to his sickness.

My question is

1. Is there another way to get a visa to Saudi? note Omrah visa doesn't work because I can't leave Jeddah

2. What kind of backward country is Saudi?

C A
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Visit Visa to Saudi Arabia

Did you ever get back to see him? I am just curious. We are having the same issues. My husbands father is a laborer back in saudi so it is not an acceptable profession so he gets refused for a family visit visa everytime and his brother wasn't able to get him approved as well. All his family lives there and he is having a tough time just trying to visit :(

Calgary, Canada
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Visit Visa to Saudi Arabia

Yes, I was there in August, I stayed for a month. I went on Business Visa. I own a company in Canada and I have a friend who owns a company in Saudi, then He sent me a business invitation from Saudi, and It took me 3 days to take the visa. so this is the easiest way, If you know somebody in Saudi who has a company, He can do that for you

Good luck

Ukiah, California
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Visit Visa to Saudi Arabia

If you want to get visa to saudi, then please contact Alreyadh Travel agents. It is a well known travel agents in the UK, Saudi Arabia. Visit the website and get the details.

4. Re: Visit Visa to Saudi Arabia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 03, 2016