We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Considering a job offer in Jeddah

ireland
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Considering a job offer in Jeddah

Hi, I will probably offered a position with a company in Jeddah within the next few months. I worked in Saudi over ten years ago ,firstly in the Al Khobar areafor a few years and then two years in Al Hasa so i have some experience of the country. Has Saudi changed much in this time ? i appreciate that Jeddah was similar back then to Khobar in that it was less restricted but i want to get a feel for the place again before i go. What are the best compounds in Jeddah for a single person to live on and is there still a discreet social scene within the compound walls . Any replies from western expats would be appreciated.

Regards

Mentioned in this post
Jeddah
Jeddah
Makkah Province, Saudi Arabia
almadinah
Level Contributor
270 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Considering a job offer in Jeddah

i am sorry , i hope help you but i do not know any information about your question, but i think you can ask your company for search a compound for you . i wish happy trip work for you .

email and msn :

naif.rashed@windowslive.com

2. Re: Considering a job offer in Jeddah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:36 am, November 22, 2010