We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

moving to jeddah

philippines
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
moving to jeddah

hi..i have the opportunity to be working in a hospital there in jeddah. this will be my first time to be in middleast. i am a single lady from manila. have u any info about the ibn sina college for medical studies there in jeddah? it has a hospital too. i learned that it's newly built and is near the king abdulaziz hospital.they say that housing for the staff will be provided. how comfortable and safe to live and work in jeddah? any info will be helpful for me to make my final decisions.

thanks

1. Re: moving to jeddah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, August 10, 2009