We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night and Day Markets?

Which Luang Prabang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
487 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Night and Day Markets?

Hi Guys,

We will only be in LP for a few days and the long haired on does like to shop..... So what I am after is specific info on a market area for day and night shopping, and if it has a couple of bars for me to hide in then all the better.

We will be staying in the Muang Thong Hotel in the town centre any photos would be a welcome addition

Thanks in advance

Sharx

lewes uk
Level Contributor
9,410 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Night and Day Markets?

Hi Scotsman,

Luckily you can get Beer Lao in the UK but mostly in restaurants it has to be said.

Cheers

Vientiane
Level Contributor
6,174 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Night and Day Markets?

That wet market, (known as the Morning Market), also has some excellent Jeow Bong for sale though the op would not be allowed to take that to Australia.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
487 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Night and Day Markets?

I have flagged all these reply's that will no doubt become part if not all of my itinerary.

Thanks Guys

14. Re: Night and Day Markets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 16, 2015