We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tamarind Cooking Class

Which Luang Prabang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
897 posts
195 reviews
Save Topic
Tamarind Cooking Class

I have emailed and used the booking form and have had no response from Tamarind Cooking class, i think it is almost a week now...anyone have any issues with them or do they just take awhile to get back to you? Thanks :)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,529 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tamarind Cooking Class

email/internet connections with Laos can sometimes be unreliable so might be worth just sending them another one just in case it did not get through. We did their cooking class whilst we were there and it was great.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
897 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tamarind Cooking Class

Thanks I did try twice but have tried a third time now :)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tamarind Cooking Class

It took them over a week to reply to me, but when they did it was all booked and the return email very quick.

Cologne, Germany
Destination Expert
for Cologne, Laos
Level Contributor
7,316 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tamarind Cooking Class

I found it very easy to drop in and book a date two or three days later if you receive no response. It is def worthwhile the wait, I had a great time last year.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
897 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tamarind Cooking Class

Thanks all they did get back to me & were all booked!! (It took about a week)

Edited: 11:20 am, November 27, 2013
Luang Prabang, Laos
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Tamarind Cooking Class

Hi All

Thanks for your comments, and your patience, Tracy448 and Vii50, with our sometimes slow email responses. We try to get back to everyone within a few days but especially at busy times we can get a bit backed up. So sorry if it caused you any consternation! For others who might not have heard back from us in a reasonable period of time, don't forget to check your spam folder, as sometimes our response goes there. Failing that, you can always send us a text message at the number on our website. Those generally get a faster response!

Hope you enjoy your class.

Thanks, Caroline.

7. Re: Tamarind Cooking Class

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 29, 2015