We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where Are The Comfy Beds in Luang Prabang?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
42 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Where Are The Comfy Beds in Luang Prabang?

Hi All,

We are in Vietnam, and heading out to Luang Prabang in a few days. I would love to get a room for under $40 that has comfy beds. I don't mind location or water pressure as much as a softer bed. Hint: it's 4am and I can't sleep on this hard mattress in Hoi An, which is why I am up writing:)

Thanks so much!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
285 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where Are The Comfy Beds in Luang Prabang?

I found beds in Laos tended to be much softer than Vietnam!

I stayed at Suan Keo Guesthouse (spelling?), less than $10 a night for one person. Very comfy. Looked at more expensive places that were not as nice.

Good luck!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where Are The Comfy Beds in Luang Prabang?

We stayed at the Phounsab Guesthouse for $25/night. The beds are comfortably firm not rock hard, and its a central location as well. Staff are very helpful and speak English. They also have rooms for $40 but I think the main difference is they are on the main floor and have tv and fridge in them. good luck!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
42 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where Are The Comfy Beds in Luang Prabang?

Thanks so much! We are at the airport on our way there now and will see if we can get in there.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
42 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where Are The Comfy Beds in Luang Prabang?

Thanks eelgrasslady - will look into that one tomorrow!

5. Re: Where Are The Comfy Beds in Luang Prabang?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 01, 2014