We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many days

Newcastle
Level Contributor
244 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
How many days

I have asked this question in the Cambodia forum as well.

I cannot get the flights I want so do we spend 4 nights/3 days in Luang Prabang and 5 nights/4 days in Siem Reap or vice versa. We don't like to sit around a lot and our accommodation in Luang Prabang does not have a pool.

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
18,749 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How many days

go for more time in SR - temples will take longer to visit than the sights in LP. If you want to cool down in LP head out to Kuang Si waterfall.

london
Level Contributor
416 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How many days

i'd also go for the more time in siem reep, to give yourself enough time for the temples and time to unwind and use the pool at your hotel there, 3 full days at luang prabang would give you plenty of time to see what you need to as its very compact and using the falls for swimming is a good option

Newcastle
Level Contributor
244 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How many days

Thanks for your answers. Yes, we have decided to go that way. Sometimes just writing it down helps your decision.

Less than 4 weeks to go. Can't wait !

4. Re: How many days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:35 pm, May 31, 2013