We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manifa Travel -- Beware!!!!

Which Luang Prabang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Luang Prabang, Laos
Destination Expert
for Luang Prabang
Level Contributor
444 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Manifa Travel -- Beware!!!!

Despite previous posters stating to keep away from Manifa travel I decided to give them an opportunity as they are a nearby business. I made them aware of previous bad posts and expected that they would make an effort for my clients. Sadly I can only say that the customer is not important to them, only money! My customers were booked for a sunset cruise which they rated as average for the money spent. On return to LP they were dumped on the bank of the river and told to find their own way home. Not good! Complaints to staff over the next 2 - 3 days met with the typical response of " not my problem, talk to the boss" I did this but he was disinterested and the best he could come up with for my clients bad treatment was to send a staff member to my business offering to buy me a drinkl for the bad treatment my guests received. Not accepted of course. Stay away from this company.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
75 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manifa Travel -- Beware!!!!

Thanks for the heads up John.

Kurashiki, Japan
Destination Expert
for Kurashiki, Cambodia, Myanmar
Level Contributor
16,057 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manifa Travel -- Beware!!!!

Yeah, thanks John. :-)

Boy, I keep reading that title as "Mafia Travel" ...

Luang Prabang, Laos
Destination Expert
for Luang Prabang
Level Contributor
444 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manifa Travel -- Beware!!!!

Good one Maneki!

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
8 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Manifa Travel -- Beware!!!!

We also booked a one day trip with Manifa in Luang prabang. The trip was not too bad, although we were running from one place to another. But later we booked bus tickets to Vientienne and found out the following day bus guy told us that we aren't on the list . Luckily the bus had just two seats left...

Luang Prabang, Laos
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Manifa Travel -- Beware!!!!

Dear.All Customer

I found and see a people complain about MANIFA Travel in Luangprabang so now ,We improve and take out something not so good and make sure every thing went you book ,All trip and ticket ,We have staff speaking English

So they can give you information< We are good Company >

Bast Regard

6. Re: Manifa Travel -- Beware!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 16, 2013