We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places good to stay ?

Mackay
Level Contributor
149 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Places good to stay ?

I planning to visit Loas in November. I want to stay Luang Prabang, Vang Vien and Vientiane. can anyone sugguest some good value accomadition at these.

Thank you for help.

Mentioned in this post
Luang Prabang
Luang Prabang
Luang Prabang Province, Laos
Vientiane
Vientiane
Vientiane Prefecture, Laos
Vientiane
Level Contributor
6,424 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Places good to stay ?

Depends what you mean by good value. you need to supply details of your budget and preferences.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
1,100 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Places good to stay ?

Hi we stayed at the Mali Namphu Guest house in Vientiane, Le Jardin Organique guest house in Vang Vieng and Thanboun guest house in Luang Prabang. We thought they were all good value, very very hard beds though at Le Jardin Organique.

Mentioned in this post
Vientiane
Vientiane
Vientiane Prefecture, Laos
Vang Vieng
Vang Vieng
Vientiane Province, Laos
Luang Prabang
Luang Prabang
Luang Prabang Province, Laos
Mackay
Level Contributor
149 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Places good to stay ?

Gday

When I say good value I mean a nice place for the price.Clean,good service ,good food ,close to everything.

I dont like to give budget as have stayed in some really excellant places for 500B and some really not so good places for 3000B so I prefer to hear what othrs have enjoyed and go from there.

Thanks for the help.

Vientiane
Level Contributor
6,424 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Places good to stay ?

Well the Three Nagas is excellent - expensive, but value for what you get.

Satri House is nice as are the following 2

LJB Smooth Hotel (Aham)

luang-prabang-hotels.com/LJB_Smooth_Hotel_Ah…

Villa Lane Xang Hotel

luang-prabang-hotels.com/Villa_Lane_Xang/acc…

5. Re: Places good to stay ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, October 17, 2009