We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight transit in Karachi airport

Which Karachi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
23 posts
162 reviews
Save Topic
Overnight transit in Karachi airport

Hi, I am transit in Karachi Airport for 8 hours overnight. I tried to find if there is any hotel in the terminal but I've found no info. I am travelling business class but I do not know if there is a proper lounge also. Do you know if there is a hotel in the terminal or if there is a proper business lounge? Thanks in advance!

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
1,808 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Overnight transit in Karachi airport

Hi,

I understand, 8 hours waiting will be quite tiring and absolutely right to take a room just close to airport. I am not sure what class of hotel you are looking for, but if you will go for higher classes than there are Pearl continental hotel, Marriott, avari and Sheraton hotels are there to serve round the clock. Also they have facilities of pick & drop services and will be totally out of hassles to catch a cab by yourself from airport to hotel and back.

If it is very important to be closed to airport than there is hotel by name Ramada hotel, here is their details …karachiairporthotels.com/hotel/10021279-113…

Hope it helps,

HT

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
23 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Overnight transit in Karachi airport

Thank you very much for this information! I think I'll go with the Ramada option.

Best

TripDatum

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
1,808 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Overnight transit in Karachi airport

you are most welcome TripDatum, yup still the said hotel is nice and can make reservation for short time stay.

Also you can ask them for pick & drop from/to airport, but don't forget to be on time to catch your next flight, try to be at airport 2 hours before take off.

Enjoy your journey,

HT

islamabad
Level Contributor
1,841 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Overnight transit in Karachi airport

Mid Way hotel is just next to the Karachi airport..No need to go anywhere any other hotel for 8 hours.

5. Re: Overnight transit in Karachi airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, June 17, 2013