We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

World Cup 2014

Which Sousse hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Swansea County...
Level Contributor
253 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
World Cup 2014

We are going to Sousse on july 5th and staying at Marhaba Salem.My wife loves to lie in the sun all day but I would like to watch some of the world cup.Any suggestions for best local place to watch it please.Hotel or local bar e.t.c. ???

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
3,634 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: World Cup 2014

<<<<<<<<<Its like being in a 'proper' British pub, especially when we were allowed to smoke in our pubs in Britain.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Juliemoomoo: that is probably the reason I hate the place :-))

To me it is really awfull to sit there: no windows, no view, no smoke extractors, dirty carpets, filty toilets,....

Don't think as an non-English I will ever get used to English pubs, although since the smoking ban it improved a lot...

Level Contributor
4,793 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: World Cup 2014

Oh dont get me wrong Maenan, im a smoker but i was glad they banned smoking in the UK, especially restaurants!! Hated people smoking in restaurants!!

But it is nice being able to sit inside and have a ciggie like i do in Tunisia, but even i would leave if it got toooo smokey in there or anywhere.

Just miss the ciggie smell of a good ole British Pub, lol.

Brings back lots of memories ; )

Julie

23. Re: World Cup 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 08, 2015