We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

october weather

merseyside
Level Contributor
390 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
october weather

Hi, i know its not garaunteed, but whats the weather generally like in october. Thanks

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
804 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: october weather

Any time I have gone early-mid October the weather has been glorious. Definitely beach and bikini weather. One time it rained as we arrived but we never saw rain again during our stay. A little breezy in the evenings but nothing a light cardigan didn't fix.

merseyside
Level Contributor
390 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: october weather

Thanks lilyloo0, all booked for October.

Level Contributor
201 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: october weather

Yes October is a really good time to go, I personally wouldn't want to be there into November as then it can get quite unsettled and cooler.

October is a good time as it's not too hot that it's unbearable. The only problem I had with oct is that the day seems to be cut short as it gets dark quite early and it cools down around 4ish as the breeze gets up, but this is only because I am a sun worshiper lol!

4. Re: october weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 02, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Sousse