We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marhaba Salem

Which Sousse hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wakefield
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Marhaba Salem

Hi, looking at booking this hotel, does the hotel supply beach towels?

Also, is there a fridge in the room?

Thanks.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Marhaba Salem

I read a review last night that said pool towels available with a deposit same with the fridge. Not sure if this is correct or not tho.

Bham
Level Contributor
117 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marhaba Salem

Beach Towels are provided, get a card for 5 dinar from reception then exchange at a hut in the garden.

We didnt bother with a fridge, just took cold drinks up to our room when we wanted to.

No one seemed to mind.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Marhaba Salem

Hi marlyo. Are u just back? Ive just booked for the end of July :) just wondering if its as good as it looks on the photos

Bham
Level Contributor
117 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marhaba Salem

We were there last year, the hotel is good, the pool area and beach bar are particularly good.

My main advice would be to tip well, early on in your stay and the staff will bend over backwards for you.

I didn't queue for a drink the whole 2 weeks, and we didn't have to drink out of dodgy paper cups.

I noticed other people always got served in paper cups, I just think they didn't realise that if you chuck a couple of dinars in the jar now and then it made life a lot more pleasant.

Food was fine, entertainment a bit ropey but delivered with enthusiasm.

5. Re: Marhaba Salem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 07, 2014