We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sand Sailing

Which Sousse hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sand Sailing

Hi There,

Can anyone tell me if there is Sand Sailing in Sousse, we wil be staying at the Couples Sousse for 1 week on August 11th, my hubby really fancies giving it a go.

Thank you

Chris

thornaby on tees
Destination Expert
for Port El Kantaoui
Level Contributor
2,777 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sand Sailing

never seen it done anywere around the sousse or hammamet area, the beach isn't wide enough,

alan

Level Contributor
4,793 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sand Sailing

I wouldnt of thought you would be able to, like Alan says the beaches are not wide enough, being the Med Sea the tide doesnt fluctuate much. From what ive seen of sand sailing in Cornwall, you need a LOT of empty beach and wide one at that!! Lol.

Julie

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sand Sailing

Thank you

4. Re: Sand Sailing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 24, 2014