We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sousse Nightlife

Which Sousse hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sousse Nightlife

Hi,

Me and my partner are coming to sousse in June and wanting to know whether nightlife is decent there.

We are all inclusive so want to make the most of that but want to go for a dance and drink to put type of music which is dance?

Can anybody tell us if there is anything there and we won't be too bored at night? We are both 22 and want a relax/beach and holiday where we can have a dance in a club.

I know it's not Magaluf but we don't want to be too bored.

Thanks

Martin

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sousse Nightlife

Sousse is amazing nightlife! Bonaparte and bora bora 2 of the best clubs, however things dont get lively till 12/1! Enjoy :)

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sousse Nightlife

Sousse is amazing nightlife! Bonaparte and bora bora (bananas) 2 of the best clubs, however things dont get lively till 12/1! Enjoy :)

Hammamet, Tunisia
Destination Expert
for Tunisia
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sousse Nightlife

good clubs as mentioned above, but night life is no where near as good as hammamet, don't let this put you off, you will have a great time

Birmingham...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sousse Nightlife

Hi,

Just wondering how your holiday was and whether you found the nightlife you were looking for. Looking to book Sousse with my girlfriend and was wondering if we'd be able to find places to go out to?

We're both 21

Mat

Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Sousse Nightlife

Hi,

Sorry for late reply email went into junk!

To be honest mate no we didn't. However ill be honest there is that much to do in the day that we didn't really want to get drunk every night and be knackered for day after so we took it as a chill holiday with excursions. I would seriously recommend the Sahara explorer. It's just an all over experience. Tiring but well worth it!

That doesn't mean there are not places to go. I know our hotel had good entertainment and a nightclub. There are clubs out and about and befriending the entertainment team is probably best way to go as they go out alot.

Hope that's helpful for you. Any more info just let me know.

Edited: 6:07 am, July 05, 2013
Staffordshire
Level Contributor
117 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sousse Nightlife

Hi Matt,

We had our very first Tunisian experience last year and I'm afraid to say it will most definately be our last. We will stick to Turkey in the future, far better, cleaner, friendlier and better more stable weather. We went to Sousse in July last year between 4th and 18th, the Hotel was only average for All Inclusive 4 star and we ventured out at night about 5 times, but the town itself at night especially around the medina and side streets was filty dirty, strange gangs hanging around, horrible smells, dozenf of cockroaches, tramps and in general the Tunisian locals were dirty and looked as theough they hadn't washed for weeks. I wouldn't have thoght that the nighlife would be up to a great deal. About the best place to stay is Port El Kantouie which is a few miles up the road from Sousse, much cleaner and more picturesque with a big harbour and attractive bars and shops and most of all clean!!! We had a thunderstorm at night, lightening, rain the works and some days were overcast even thoughtr still in the 30's, it wasn't settled weather at all even for Summer so we were dissappointed by that too. We stayed at the Riadh Palms, ok if you like stewed foods every night and european vultures who must have been fastinjg for 40 days and 40 nights before their holiday, stampede, crush and pushing in, bad manners, the worst, we arent stck up or posh by any stretch of the imagination we're working clas with 4 kids, but even we have standards, but christ they are very questionable here.

If i am going to recommend anywhere cheap, lovely weather, lots of nightlife and things to do, dozens of bars etc and culture too, harbour etc etc, I would recommend Gumbet In Turkey, even Hisaronu in Turkey, amazing, been back to Turkey over and over again and we all love it!!!

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sousse Nightlife

Mrdoody

I'd love to reply to #6, but over-long paragraphs do my head in mate.

I'm pleased you enjoyed Skegness though!

Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Sousse Nightlife

Ill second that to post 6 hisaronu. It's a very small place, no beach but there is olu deniz but to be honest it's had an amazing night life!

You will find yourself coming back at all hours in the morning to the tune of the mosques. IMO if you want chilled tunisia but if u want both Turkey hisaronu which is a place where I have been and had the best night out of my life with my other half and we like to party!

Whatever you choose have a good one!

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Sousse Nightlife

Hi,

Me and my girlfriend have booked to go sousse this coming summer, was wondering what night life out there is like clubs bars etc, also cost of drinking out there.

Many thanks!

London
Level Contributor
8,118 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sousse Nightlife

Where are you staying - which hotel - drozzzz