We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomsons couples sousse 1st of may

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Thomsons couples sousse 1st of may

I know a lot of people are going this year, I'm just wondering how many of you are booked to go same week as me and my husband?

We fly from Edinburgh on 1st of may for 1 week.

Can't wait!

Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomsons couples sousse 1st of may

I'm the same week as you but staying at the marhaba club & leave from glasgow....just got my tickets.....19 days & counting.....

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
31 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomsons couples sousse 1st of may

We are flying from Birmingham on the 1st....cant wait!! Hopefully the room will be finished :)

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomsons couples sousse 1st of may

I have just booked for the 1st May from East Midlands, booked one of the swim up rooms!!!

I am going to be a nervous wreck for the next 13 days, I am praying everything is just perfect!

Newquay, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomsons couples sousse 1st of may

Hi Amesharve,

Would you be able to let me know when you return how the swim up room was (views/privacy etc) as we are looking to upgrade but waiting for reviews of swim up before we do.

Have an amazing holiday you first weekers.... Cant wait to read reviews!!

Kelly

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomsons couples sousse 1st of may

Yes not a problem, I will put up as many pictures and information as I can on my return.

There doesn't seem to be photos or much information on the swim up rooms, other than its a shared pool, but decided to book it as we could never usually afford this type of room normally!!

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomsons couples sousse 1st of may

You can see the outside of the swim up rooms on one of the "planned appearance" photos, over in the right hand corner. Apparently the inside is the same as the standard doubles . I'll see if I can find the pic of the outside that Im meaning

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Thomsons couples sousse 1st of may

The first picture from these, the ground floor right hand corner.

The inside is the same as the 8th foto

(Don't quote me, but this was what i was told on booking)

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Thomsons couples sousse 1st of may

The first picture from these, the ground floor right hand corner.

The inside is the same as the 8th foto

https:/…couples-sousse.html

(Don't quote me, but this was what i was told on booking)

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Thomsons couples sousse 1st of may

Oh yes!!!! I see, hmmm swim -up pool looks quite small! ha!

The 2nd to last photo displays a small smidgen of a pool linked onto the room in the very corner, can you see? Now that looks lovely, I wonder if they are all the same throughout the hotel?

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Thomsons couples sousse 1st of may

I'm not sure if the second last foto is of a room terrace, I thought it looked more like a decking area bit, there's a cpl of Fotos with decking but the photos of the outside of the rooms look like the terraces are concrete not decking. I think the decked bits might be around one of the swimming pools. Not sure tho.

We haven't booked a swim up room coz it looked quite small and not sure how warm the water will be, I'll probably spend my time at the heated pool, I'm a bit of a sap lol!

Get answers to your questions about Sousse