We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couples Sousse hotel - Tunisia.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Couples Sousse hotel - Tunisia.

My boyfriend and I have booked to go to the above hotel on June 9th for 1 week. We have been told by the agent in branch that it will be open in May.

Just wondered if anyone else has booked to go or if anyone has more info on the hotels' opening.

Also any info on where to go, where to eat. Cost etc would be fab :-)

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,241 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Couples Sousse hotel - Tunisia.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g295401-i9123-k6…

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Couples Sousse hotel - Tunisia.

scotland
Level Contributor
334 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Couples Sousse hotel - Tunisia.

Hi Mick

Hope you and family are well,, my Daughter booking c

Couples, looks amazing

Level Contributor
70 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Couples Sousse hotel - Tunisia.

Hi

I have booked to go in May and the week before we are going was sold out so I assume it is now open

We have booked all inc so would not have to go out for meals I will write a review once back

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Couples Sousse hotel - Tunisia.

Hi. Yes we are going 8th may. My worry is that they are only taking guests starting 1st. May so we will be the second week of guests. Lets hope they have everything finished and we are not the testing public!

Edited: 3:05 pm, April 02, 2013
Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Couples Sousse hotel - Tunisia.

Hi We are going the week after you 15th may and have been assured it will all be finished and upto standard before opening . I really do hope so xx

Level Contributor
70 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Couples Sousse hotel - Tunisia.

Hi

Me again we fly out on the 12th May so looks like we will all be out about same time I have read other reviews of the hotels in this area and all have good reports so I dont think we have much to worry about I have taken a chance with this hotel as I never book a holiday without reading TA first

SO Thompsons will have a lot to answer for if this hotel is not up and ready on time as looks like the flights are all booked up for May time having said the above I must admit I am looking forward to this Holiday

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,241 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Couples Sousse hotel - Tunisia.

Once you are there you are stuck

If not ready Thomson will put you in another hotel they use in the resort ,of which there are many .

To be honest, and by the way 2 other threads on here are live and ongoing on this hotel,

Its always a risk booking a "new" hotel

The upside is, If its not ready when you go, you may get an upgrade.

Good Luck and have a nice time in Tunisia .

Mick

Level Contributor
70 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Couples Sousse hotel - Tunisia.

Thanks Mick

I am sure I will have a good time what ever the outcome

surrey
Level Contributor
28 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Couples Sousse hotel - Tunisia.

Hi

we have booked to go on the 12th, fingers x its all finished. I have been to Tunisia many times but I havent been to Sousse for about 10 years, the last time I went through the town it had been built up and alot of shops and bars.

Get answers to your questions about Sousse