We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas Cook flight - Wed 13th .

Which Sousse hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
297 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Thomas Cook flight - Wed 13th .

Due to fly out on Wednesday from Manchester with Thomas Cook, I presume it's still on because I've not heard otherwise. Does anyone know if they were to cancel would they have already done it by now or could I even turn up at the airport and find it's been cancelled.

Would call them but i know in the past they only tell you what you want to hear.

Thanks

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomas Cook flight - Wed 13th .

There aren't any FCO Travel Restrictions in force, so the flight in unlikely to be cancelled solely on security.

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
3,591 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomas Cook flight - Wed 13th .

On the belgium websites they wrote that everything is safe in the tourists area's so the touroperators fly as normal planned.

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
297 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomas Cook flight - Wed 13th .

Many thanks for your replies,

durham england
Level Contributor
39 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomas Cook flight - Wed 13th .

i have friends in hammamet and i have been assured all is calm at the moment i fly next wednesday, there is government resufflement going on this week but if there is going to be disruption it will be in the capital more than likely, enjoy your trip and just be vigilent do as your rep advises

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,175 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomas Cook flight - Wed 13th .

Pat

Spot on

I to have been in contact with friends there at the moment

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,175 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomas Cook flight - Wed 13th .

Well Kashmirigirl

Guess you are on your way

Your flight is scheduled for 16.45

Have fun!!

Mick

Edited: 7:59 am, February 13, 2013
7. Re: Thomas Cook flight - Wed 13th .

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 15, 2014