We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling alone - Marhaba Royal Salem

coventry
Level Contributor
18 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Travelling alone - Marhaba Royal Salem

Hi everyone, I am travelling to Sousse on my own for the last week of October. I am staying at the Royal Marhaba, will I be ok here on my own, I am not too sure about venturing out and about on my own has anyone got an recommendations for trips etc.

Anyone else staying here around this time? :)

xxx

East Anglia
Level Contributor
1,614 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling alone - Marhaba Royal Salem

Hi ya ,

I will be staying at the sister hotel Marhaba Salem from October31st for 5nights it's not my first time to Tunisia but will be Sousse so like you I don't know much about venturing out in Sousse ! I will be going with just me and my 12year old son :)

As from what I been told the hotel I am staying at can share the pools and some facilities at the Royal Salem (Where you staying) So might see you there ?!

What dates you going?

Stevie x

coventry
Level Contributor
18 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling alone - Marhaba Royal Salem

What a shame you arrive the day I go home. I get the impression that there are a couple of hotels that share facilities but only from here rather than the agent I booked with. I have also been to Tunisia before but not Sousse. I imagine I will stay more hotel based but would like to go out if the weather isn;t great I know there can be rain in october etc.

Laura

xxxx

East Anglia
Level Contributor
1,614 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelling alone - Marhaba Royal Salem

Aww that is a shame :/ I think you can use facilities of three of the hotels around the complex :)

Yeah I aint to sure what the weather will be like as I have only been in April and it was just nice I don't like it too hot !

Well I hope you meet some peeps and have a lovely stay , U never know I may bump into you on your last day x

4. Re: Travelling alone - Marhaba Royal Salem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sousse