We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel maharba sousse

york
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
hotel maharba sousse

is this hotel closed can not book for winter or next summer xx

Edited: 8:26 am, December 08, 2011
Ribat
Sacred & Religious Sites, Observation Decks & Towers
Grande Mosque
Sacred & Religious Sites
Level Contributor
293 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel maharba sousse

Hi softnorthen, which marhaba hotel in Sousse is closed pls. Cheers.

stroud
Level Contributor
655 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel maharba sousse

Softnorhtern,

Hello and i also ask which Marahaba there are a lot of hotels in Sousse with this name attatched to the name and i would not think they would be closed so find the hotel and i will enquire.

Good luck Toby.

Edited: 8:47 am, December 08, 2011
London
Level Contributor
8,865 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel maharba sousse

Yes Hotel Marhaba is closed. I dont know if for entire winter period or just few months. I wandered through this hotel couple weeks ago and the security guard there confirmed it is closed. He told me any guests already booked had been transferred to Marhaba Club next door. There are lots of hotels with Marhaba in name but only one hotel actually called Hotel Marhaba which presume is hotel the poster enquiring about.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Marhaba
Hotel Marhaba
990 Reviews
Sousse, Tunisia
york
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel maharba sousse

hi thanks for replies, i was meaning the hotel maharba,

thanks wanderin_ star for answering my question hope it opens for summer love the hotel and hoping to go for 3rd august running, is there alot of work happening x

London
Level Contributor
8,865 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel maharba sousse

Nothing appeared to be happening so whether it was just closed for low season or perhaps work was being done to the rooms that I was unaware of. Unfortunately the security guard I chatted to had very poor English so didnt ascertain exact reason of closure.

west midlands
Level Contributor
37 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel maharba sousse

stayed here in oct 11. my friend stayed there and came home last week \marhaba is OPEN! i live in tunisia and go to sousse next weedk i will let u all know for difinet then

London
Level Contributor
8,865 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hotel maharba sousse

If it is open tunisiaiover it only opened last week. I can assure you that, I visited this hotel and it was definetly closed to guests. Either you are talking about different hotel or has only just reopened again. I was told face to face that any booked guests had been put into adjoining Marhaba Club.

west midlands
Level Contributor
37 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hotel maharba sousse

hi again. It was open until December 7th.

they are demolishing the resturant and as the hotel needs to cater food for guests it must close until resturant it complete again.

Yes it is the same hotel. hotel MARHABA! it is to be reopend for end of january

my husbands friend is the manager. :)

London
Level Contributor
8,865 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hotel maharba sousse

Well in November when I visited, the bar and restaurant was closed with chairs piled up and no sign of guests in hotel or swimming pool area and security told me it was closed and all guests transferred to Marhaba Club. Whatever the time frame it is closed.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: hotel maharba sousse

hiya tunisialover myself and four friends are going to marahaba hotel iin april we dont drink spirits or wine just beer is there places we can purchase beer that is near our hotel?thanking you in anticipation

Get answers to your questions about Sousse
Recent Conversations