We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 more working days to go

Manchester
Level Contributor
135 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
4 more working days to go

well,

its bank holiday time and then only for very long working days left before going to hotel soviva, port el kantoui flying out on the sunday from manchester, and cannot wait, any other peeps going at the same time or any gay guys, gals going? maybe we can meet up for a drink, let me know and if anyone knows what they gay friendly bar is in sousse would appreciated the names of them.

cheers

Wiltshire
Destination Expert
for Sousse, Port El Kantaoui
Level Contributor
2,099 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 more working days to go

Being gay is gerneraly frowned appon by the locals as it is illigal in Tunisia for same sex couples.Cannot help with the bar situation there are few bars anyway

as such

Best of luck

Manchester
Level Contributor
135 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 more working days to go

Cheers alfred,

yea i know its frowned upon but has been acepted more over the last few years, I can say however we are not the kinda of screaming 'queens' that you sometimes hear and see, and we are also discreet, no worries regarding the bars we will find them lol.

regards

SCOTLAND
Level Contributor
50 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 more working days to go

hi

am flying out 7th june and going to same hotel as you am flying from newcastle on the sunday morning,hope weather is nice hot and hotel good !!!

and plenty of good bars

enjoy your hol

helen

Manchester
Level Contributor
135 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 4 more working days to go

Hi Helen,

we leave on the 7th lol so may pass a glimpse at the airport, am really looking forward to it and today at work just slowed down and the rest of the week is gonna be even more slower lol.

enjoy ur hols as well, I'll post pics an do a review when I get back, have a week off workafter as well, other half has to work bless.

sy

x

SCOTLAND
Level Contributor
50 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 4 more working days to go

hi sy

do hope u have good time ive checkd weather and it says 31 deg hot hot hot ,i do hope hotel is ok ,give me a wave at airport lol

have a drink for me

SCOTLAND
Level Contributor
50 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 4 more working days to go

Have a fab hol

cheers

helen xxxxxxxx

7. Re: 4 more working days to go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:24 am, November 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sousse