We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

USA visitors

Which Constanta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, TX USA
9 posts
Save Topic
USA visitors

Any suggestions on traveling to Constanta? Do USA citizens need Visas for visits of 1-2 weeks? I assume it's easiest to fly to Bucharesti. then are the roads well marked & wellpaved or is the slow train the best transport to Constanca? Any unusual problems with tourists being targeted by thieves? What about the nightlife....can you recommend good restaurants, nice discos, quality taxi companies or local subway tips?

I appreciate all friendly suggestions and opinions. :-D

with kind regards,

chaz

Constanta, Romania
1 post
Save Reply
21. Re: USA visitors

So, how was your trip in Romania? How do you find Romanians and the sites you visited?

I'm just curious about that.

Many thanks.

And don't hezitate to e-mail/chat with me, a citizen of Constanta.

All the best,

Gabi

Stuttgart / Germany
3 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: USA visitors

Hello Vadan, can you tell, how one can come in the possesion of a goog guide through the mountauns for a winter tour?

Stuttgart / Germany
3 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: USA visitors

Hello Vadan, can you tell, how one can come in the possesion of a goog guide through the mountauns for a winter tour?

Constanta
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: USA visitors

Hello Eule,

I have a good news for you.

www.mountainguide.ro

Gabriel

DALLAS,TX
3 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: USA visitors

hello everyone!! im planning to visit Constanta again in late february but this time i need some help regarding some sites i like to visit specially the old city ruins outside Constanta i know theres a couple of places if some one can help me it will be gladly appreciate it i need more info about if there are groups or some like that..multumesc!! Rotary

Constanta
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
26. Re: USA visitors

Hy Rotary,

Maybe you will find very attractive this links

www.nights.cta.ro -> hotels, disco,pizza, and all you need to fing out about a cool night in Constanta ....

www.primaria-constanta.ro ->(Constanta City Hall): info, fotos

www.e-constantza.ro/ - all you want to know about Constanta, info, hotels, discos, maps,music,photos,libraries, museum,police, fireman and many, many more...

www.rolitoral.ro/ as same as the site described abouve but with lot of photos, (romanian)

http://constanta.etrip.ro/ - just photos from Constanta ...

www.infolitoral.ro/ no cpmment...

www.hotelnet.ro/ ... hotels

And if those described above are not enough .... email me at bmg_ct@yahoo.com

Best regards, Gabriel

Constanta
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
27. Re: USA visitors

Hy Chaz,

I heard that you will come in Constanta as a tourist and a businessman , in same cases i'm ready to help you..

Below yuo will see a satellite view of Constanta and abroad

www.jsc.nasa.gov/images/ eol/2002/constanta.html

earthobservatory.nasa.gov/ Newsroom/NewImages/

For more ... email me at bmg_ct@yahoo.com

Best regards,

Gabriel

Constanta
1 post
Save Reply
28. Re: USA visitors

Hello Chaz , I am living in Constanta and recomand you to come from Bucharest to Constanta by train(at first class cost less than 15 $), or if you want to come with a taxi, the cost shouldn't be more than 100 euro. Some good hotels in Constanta are Millenium, Ibis, Ferdinand and in Mamaia resort are Mamaia, Iaki, Rex, Scandinavia and Best Western Savoy. If you want to go to the clubs I recomand Ibizza Sumer Club , Bonsai( at Scandinavia Hotel ), Club XXI , Motor , and many other. A fine sexy club is Rendes-vous( near Motor Club ). If you want other informations you can mail me :

dgt_tibi@yahoo.com