We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car hire varna airport

Chelmsford, United...
1 post
car hire varna airport

just rented a car at varna airport,with Economy car rentals,,great till got got back to airport,load of people checking car back,not many staff, when it came to me they looked at the car and said I smoked in it,i explained i'd not smoked in 12yrs,went back to office and they fined me 98levs,nearly £50,what a rip off, i'd never use them or recommend them to anyone.

Varna, Bulgaria
1 post
1 review
1. Re: car hire varna airport

Yeah, this must be some of the local car hire suppliers of economycarrental.On return they often charge you from the deposit for "new made" scratches or such of things like you said. So my advice never choose the cheapest possible supplier. Instead you can search the web for local car hire companies which often offer deals and discounts. Cheers

london
Level Contributor
1,732 posts
2. Re: car hire varna airport

I have dealt with George for the last 12 yrs from Varna and Bourgas. He started up his own co. last year and his service is exceptional. No deposit, no hidden costs, 1/4 tank fuel given and expected on return.

www.fusion-rentacar.com

george.stankoff@gmail.com

I normally just email him my requests but his website is easy to use.

Tell him Jackie & Frank recommended you.

3. Re: car hire varna airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 25, 2018
Get answers to your questions about Varna