We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Complaint about plovdiv airport

Which Plovdiv hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ennis, Ireland
2 posts
Save Topic
Complaint about plovdiv airport

Hi ,

I was traveling from plovdiv airport to London stansted.

I was travelling with Ryanair .

My wife and i had two hand luggages with us that were smaller than the allowed size but had a hard cover on the outside, the staff member asked us to but the suitcase in the this metal stand inorder to see if it was bigger than the allowed size.

The suitcase could not fit in as the hand luggage size checker as it was a differerent size than the rest in all of Europe!

The staff member got very angry and rude with us when we politely told him that it fit everywhere else and that we have travelled a lot with them and Ryanair all over Europe and he told us that we could pay €35 per bag.

The other staff that work in the security section were also extremely rude they opened our bags without permission and comented on the items inside!

I was very dissapointed with the rudness of the staff and I will not be airport again!The airport will loose many tourist if this doesnt change!

1. Re: Complaint about plovdiv airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 pm, October 16, 2012