We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mostar Bus to Dubrovnik

Which Mostar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mostar Bus to Dubrovnik

I know I can get an 8am bus to Mostar from Dubrovnik but having trouble finding current times for return to Dubrovnik? I am there in July. Can someone please confirm there is a late bus back. Thanks.

63 replies to this topic
Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Level Contributor
919 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mostar Bus to Dubrovnik

Departure everyday at: 06:50 - Arrival at: 10:30 price: 95 HRK what is aprox 15€- West

Departure everyday at: 10:15 - Arrival at: 14:15. price: 88 HRK what is aprox. litle-bit less than 15€-West

Departure from East part of the town Bus Terminal (near Railway Station) everyday at: 12:30 - Arrival at: 15:00 price: 95 HRK what is 15€

There are 3 more lines at East Bus Terminal by Centrotrans-bus company, member of Eurolines with departure from Sarajevo (aprox. drive to Mostar 3 hours) and I don't know what is time of departure from Mostar. High tourist season started the first of June and there are many buses toward Dubrovnik.

These three lines Departures from Sarajevo are at:

(22:30 and 13:00 and 08:00 ) minus 3 hours drive to Mostar.

If you have more questions, please contact me at:

prvi.pipi.duga.devetka@gmail.com

Edited: 4:59 pm, June 03, 2012
Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Level Contributor
919 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mostar Bus to Dubrovnik

To reach Mostar from Dubrovnik there is one more option via Trebinje in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

You depart from Dubrovnik at 13:15 and you have connection to Mostar at: 14:30 from Trebinje.

You will avoid crowd in traffic and crowd in buses.

Trebinje was place where locals from Dubrovnik use to went to buy vegetables and fruits at open market for their kitchens, before the Balkans wars. I recommend absolutely natural honey of herbals, vines from monasterie's production,...all other info you can get from TIC (Tourist Info. Center) next to the bus station in Trebinje. Trebinje is rich with cultural-historic heritage, also.

Edited: 5:09 pm, June 03, 2012
Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Mostar Bus to Dubrovnik

Thanks so much for your reply. I am hoping to do a day trip from Dubrovnik but only if I know I can get back fro. Mostar later in the day, early evening. I would so love to stay overnight but that will have to wait till I can return again.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mostar Bus to Dubrovnik

I see that there are arrivals in Dubrovnik from Mostar at 4 timings: 5.10 13.40 15.00 and 21.00. This is taken from the Dubrovnik bus terminal website: http://www.libertasdubrovnik.com/voznired.pdf

I don't know how reliable these timings are, as I am unable to find any other websites that show these timings! Does anyone have any idea?

Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Level Contributor
919 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Mostar Bus to Dubrovnik

Despite my complains to director manager of Cetrotrans Company they did not improve their TIMETABLE at web. page.

I cannot see Arrival/Departures times for Mostar Bus Station (East part of Mostar) where passing by with stop buses at line Sarajevo-Dubrovnik (3 of them).

Also there is no English language option to read TIMETABLE at the web. page. E-ticketing you can dream, only.

This the biggist passengers transport company in Bosnia and Herzegovina seems to going to dissapier in a few years.

www.centrolines.ba/loc/template.wbsp…

Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Level Contributor
919 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Mostar Bus to Dubrovnik

All complains you can send to Ministry for Tourism at e-mail address:

fmoit@fmoit.gov.ba

Dallas, TX
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Mostar Bus to Dubrovnik

Did anyone ever figure out what the summer timetables were for buses from Mostar to Dubrovnik (originating in Sarajevo)? I don't want to feel completely rushed trying to catch the 12:30pm bus from Mostar. Thanks.

Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Level Contributor
325 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Mostar Bus to Dubrovnik

Felipe, when do you travel? As Summer timetable will not be introduced until beginning of June

Dallas, TX
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Mostar Bus to Dubrovnik

My travel plans are for a day trip. July 7. If I'm forced to take the only bus I have seen online (12:30pm) and yet I arrive at 9:30am on the train, are 2-3 hours enough to drop my bags off at storage at the bus station, go see what I have to, and then make it back for the 12:30 PM bus?

Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Level Contributor
325 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Mostar Bus to Dubrovnik

In July will be least three buses daily, if schedule remains as before one will be leaving around 5pm and second one at around 1am so you will have enough time :)

Reply to: Mostar Bus to Dubrovnik
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mostar