We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finding accommodation in July without booking?

Cambridge
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
Finding accommodation in July without booking?

Hi, Does anyone know if it's likely to find somewhere with a pool for 2 people without booking. We have been let down with an apartment in Pcranj and have found other similar properties much more expensive. We have three nights in Dubrovnik already booked and are then planning to come to Kotor Bay - Pcranj has been recommended to us. Any info would be very welcome - 13th - 24th July 2011

Thanks in advance

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Finding accommodation in July without booking?

I have just stayed with a lovely family in Prčanj in an apartment which can sleep 4. Mirela can be contacted on mia76@t-com.me. There is a view over the Bay of Kotor. This place has had other reviews in trip advisor if you want to look them up. Hopefully I am not too late in replying.

2. Re: Finding accommodation in July without booking?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, October 25, 2012