We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap hotels guest houses

Which Kotor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Holmfirth, United...
Level Contributor
355 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
cheap hotels guest houses

I'm looking to book one-two nights in July in both Kotor and Budva (I have no flexibility on days ie I have 3 days max)

I cannot find any reasonable prices anywhere

I am looking to pay around £50 or around 60-80 Euro's

I just need a double room, preferably with bathroom.

We will be out in the sun, eating, drinking all the time so not too fussed how it is. I've stayed in over 100 hostels/guesthouses and can handle run down etc

please can anyone advice, especially were to book.

El Segundo, Ca USA
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheap hotels guest houses

Try Valeria at totalgroup@cg.yu

They are a local real estate agent. We went in April and she had several places for us to select from. We chose one outside of the old town as it had a safe place to park our rental car. It was basic but very clean. The others looked fine also but had no off street parking. It was a 10 minute walk to old town.

2. Re: cheap hotels guest houses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 am, September 27, 2009