We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public transport from Port Yalta to Alupka Palace etc.

Canada
Level Contributor
155 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Public transport from Port Yalta to Alupka Palace etc.

Our ship will dock at Yalta Port for a day from 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. in October. As far as I know, Alupka Palace is just 30 mins from the port and can be reached by bus#32. I am wondering can I use public transport to visit Alupka Palace, Livadia Palace and Swallow's Nest within the 8 - 9 hours. Anybody knows where is the bus stop? How much is the fare? And how frequent is the bus? Any detail description of how to get to these places will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Canada
Level Contributor
155 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Public transport from Port Yalta to Alupka Palace etc.

Thanks for the information!

12. Re: Public transport from Port Yalta to Alupka Palace etc.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 21, 2013