We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Krakow to Lviv and them to Kiev

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
38 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Krakow to Lviv and them to Kiev

According with previous posts thereis a train from Krakow to Lviv.

Then please give me recommendations to a trip to Kiev, 3 days.

What stops should I do and how to get there, train or bus?

First time in Ukraine.

Thank you

Lviv, Ukraine
Level Contributor
186 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Krakow to Lviv and them to Kiev

Hello ElleInATL!

<<< Day trip or private van will suit us better. Euroways is to connect us with a private van and English speaking driver from Prauge to Krakow, but they have no life in Lviv. >>>

In Lviv, you can order an official taxi with licenses and insurance. And English-speaking driver will meet you at the airport in Vienna, Prague, Dresden, Krakow, etc. with your name in hands. Or to your (hotel, private house)

And also in the opposite direction. If you have children on board, tell them about it, (we want to use child safety seats).

This service works without intermediaries.

<<< Dblviv wrote: if you use the train Hyundai express usually in my experience it's pretty empty and buy their 3-4days advance no problem >>> This is true. But if you plan to use this Hyundai on Monday at 05.50 is risky because a lot of tourists and visitors leave Lviv..

Regards Roman.

Manila, Philippines
6 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Krakow to Lviv and them to Kiev

I would like to advise you that we ) my daughter and me ) had a very pleasant trip from Lviv to Krakow last year . We used a very fruendly and experienced driver who is named Roman. He has a Shengen visa and a big car - Renault Traffic.

We felt safe all the way goung there and back.

These are his details :http://taxoport.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=179&Itemid=140en

Dov

Tel Aviv, Israel
6 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Krakow to Lviv and them to Kiev

Three months ago, from Poland to Ukraine, I hired an amazing driver named Roman.

Professional! Reliable! And fair prices!

He lived in Lvov, speaking excellent English,

I strongly recommend to everyone

His e-mail address: merstax@gmail.com

24. Re: Krakow to Lviv and them to Kiev

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:44 am, July 25, 2014